MERIDIAN WAY N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTSNotice ID: WAT0363034
MERIDIAN WAY N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Meridian Way N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Meridian Way N9) (No 3)(Temporary Restriction of Cyclists) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit cyclists from entering or proceeding on Meridian Way N9 approximately 400 metres south of Morson Road N9, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 13 November 2017 between the hours of 22.00-05.00am for 3 nights, or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibition remains in force, cyclists will be required to dismount and walk for the length of the works.
Dated 8 November 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation