WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS CAVENDISH ROADNotice ID: SUT0358706
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS CAVENDISH ROAD
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS CAVENDISH ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No.*) Order 2017
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Clapham South Parking Place Order would be to remove 7.5 metres of existing parking place in Cavendish Road, on the west side outside Nos. 1 to 23 New Gothic Lodge.
3. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order would be to prescribe 7.5 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in the location described in paragraph 2 of this Notice.
4. The proposed amendments are in conjunction with the Council of the London Borough of Lambeth and are part of the Quietways routes for cyclists developed by Transport for London.
5. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
7. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1650) by 23rd November 2017.
Dated this second day of November 2017
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive