ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CRINGLE STREET SW8Notice ID: SUT0357172
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CRINGLE STREET SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement In Cringle Street to facilitate road works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall proceed along Cringle Street from the junction with Nine Elms Lane to the junction with Kirtling Street.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 3rd November 2017 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this second day of November 2017
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive