BOUNCES ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0353325
BOUNCES ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Bounces Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Bounces Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 6 November 2017 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicles from entering or proceeding on Bounces Road N9, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 6 November 2017 until such time as the works have been completed, which is expected to be approximately 6 days.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Hertford Road N9, Nightingale Road N9, Montagu Road N9
Dated 1 November 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation