WAITING RESTRICTIONS - NEW MALDEN AND SURBITON (TMO-P238)Notice ID: MF0244856
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES WAITING RESTRICTIONS - NEW MALDEN AND SURBITON (TMO-P238)
The Kingston upon Thames (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 3) Order 2017 and The Kingston upon Thames (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 3) Order 2017.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames made the above-mentioned Orders on 23rd October 2017 under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9tothe Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders, which will come into force on 30th October 2017, will be;
(a) to lengthen an existing double yellow line "at any time" waiting restriction in Surbiton Hill Park, Surbiton (outside Nos. 235/237 and 239/241); and
(b) to introduce adouble yellow line "at any time" waiting restriction in Clarence Avenue &Langley Grove, New Malden (from the entrance to The Groves Medical Centre to the common boundary of Nos. 2and 3Langley Grove).
3. The Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars including plans showing the location and effect are available for inspection until 4th December 2017 at:
* The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may make application for the purposes to the High Court by 4th December 2017.
Dated 27th October 2017. IAN BAKER Team Leader - Parking and Sustainable Transport (Environment)