BURLINGTON ROAD EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0349400
BURLINGTON ROAD EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Burlington Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield Burlington Road EN2, (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding Burlington Road EN2 between No.s 49-58 for 15 metres in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Woodland Road EN2, Browning Road EN2 Lancaster Road EN2 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 30 October and will continue in force for 3 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 25 October 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation