PERRY GARDENS N9 UNION ROAD N11, SHARON ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0349388
PERRY GARDENS N9 UNION ROAD N11, SHARON ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works on Perry Gardens N9, Union Road N9, Sharon Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Perry Gardens N9, Union Road N9, Sharon Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 25 October 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportationn
Part of Street to be Restricted
Perry Gardens N9 to junction of Deansway
Union Road N11 from junction with Highworth Road to the junction of Warwick
Sharon Road EN3 off Carterhatch Road EN3_
Coming into operation 2
30 October 2017 for 1 day or until the works
30 October 2017 for 1 day or until the works are completed
Diversion Route 3
No diversion route road is a dead end
Highworth Road N11, Shrewsbury Road N11, Warwick Road N11 and vice versa
No diversion route Sharon Road is a cul de sac_
30 October 2017 for 1 day or until the works are completed_