PROPOSED PARKING & LOADING AMENDMENTS MITCHAM LANE, THRALE ROAD, EARDLEY ROADNotice ID: SUT0330759
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED PARKING & LOADING AMENDMENTS MITCHAM LANE, THRALE ROAD, EARDLEY ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2017
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2017
? The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. ?) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Free Parking Places Order would be to designate short stay free parking places that would operate between 10am to 7pm on Mondays to Saturdays with a maximum stay of one hour:
(a) in Mitcham Lane:
(i) the north-west side, outside Nos. 88 to 92 Mitcham Lane and outside Nos. 108 to 114 Mitcham Lane; and
(ii) the south-east side, outside Nos. 81 to 85 Mitcham Lane and outside Nos. 1 to 6 Bank Buildings, Mitcham Lane;
(b) in Thrale Road:
(i) the north-east side opposite Nos. 7 to 13 Thrale Road; and
(ii) the south-west side outside Nos. 9 to 15 Thrale Road;
(c) in Eardley Road, the south-west side, adjacent to No. 71 Mitcham Lane.
3. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Order would be to:
(a) introduce a single yellow line waiting restriction operating between 7am and 10am on Mondays to Saturdays in the locations as specified in paragraph 2 above; and
(b) introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in Mitcham Lane at locations:
(i) the south-east side, outside Nos. 77 and 79 Mitcham Lane and outside Nos. 87 to 105 Mitcham Lane;
(ii) the north-west side, outside Nos. 92 to 106 Mitcham Lane.
(c) extend the existing single yellow line waiting and loading restrictions on the north-east side of Blegborough Road at its junction with Mitcham Lane by 14 metres.
4. The general effect of the Loading Bays Order would be to designate loading bays in Thrale Road that would operate between 7am and 7pm Mondays to Sundays with a maximum stay of 40 minutes, located:
(a) on the north-east side, between No. 13 Thrale Road and the junction with Penwortham Road; and
(b) on the south-west side, outside No. 7 Thrale Road.
5. These proposals are in conjunction with a public realm scheme with the aim of revitalising the business environment and improving the area for pedestrians.
6. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8271.
8. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1661) by 2nd November 2017.
Dated this twelfth day of October 2017
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive