MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0321668
MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Mollison Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN3) (No.6), (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 27 September 2017 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Mollison Avenue EN3 at its junction with Hertford Road EN3, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; A1055 Bullsmoor Lane EN1, Bullsmoor Lane EN3 & EN1, Great Cambridge Road EN1, Southbury Road EN1, Southbury Road EN3, Nags Head Road EN3, Mollison Avenue EN3 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 8 October 2017 between the hours of 22:00-05:00am and will continue in force for 1 night or until the works have completed.
Dated 4 October 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation