GREEN DRAGON LANE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0321674
GREEN DRAGON LANE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate carriageway re-surfacing works on Green Dragon Lane N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Dragon Lane N21) (No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Green Dragon Lane N21 at the roundabout with Green Moor Link N21 and Old Park Ridings N21, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Old Park Ridings N21, The Grangeway N21, Landra Gardens N21, Hoodcote Gardens N21, Sherbrook Gardens N21, Myddelton Gardens N21, Green Lanes N21.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on 12th October 2017 and would continue in force for 2 nights or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 4 October 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation