London Borough of Wandsworth CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES AND EXCLUDED DEVELOPMENTSNotice ID: SUT0305889
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES AND EXCLUDED DEVELOPMENTS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 45 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
* The Wandsworth (Parking Place Orders) (Further Provisions) (No. *) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Order would be to insert a provision into the parent Order for each controlled parking zone in the London Borough of Wandsworth that prohibits the issuing of a permit to a resident or occupier of a residential unit subject to a planning consent to which has been appended an Informative or which is restricted by a planning obligation made under Section 106 of the 1990 Act indicating that such resident / occupier will not be entitled to a residents' parking permit or prohibiting such resident / occupier from applying for a parking permit to park a vehicle on the public highway in a controlled parking zone.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1643) by 12th October 2017.
Dated this twenty-first day of September 2017
Wandsworth The Town Hall Paul Martin Chief Executive SW18 2PU