Traffic and TransportationNotice ID: WAT0297701
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S) -ALMA ROAD EN3, ALPHA ROAD N18, ASH MEAD N14, BARROW CLOSE N21, BERTRAM ROAD EN1, BIRKBECK ROAD EN2, CHASE ROAD N14, DENNY ROAD N9, DORCHESTER AVENUE N13, HARDWICKE ROAD N13, HEDGE HILL EN2, KING EDWARDS ROAD N9, LINNELL ROAD N18, MELLING DRIVE EN1, MILLBROOK ROAD N9, NEW RIVER CRESCENT N13, NORTH FIELD ROAD EN3, PERCIVAL ROAD EN1, SNELLS PARK N18, ST. EDMUNDS ROAD N9, ST. JOESPH'S ROAD N9, SUTHERLAND ROAD N9, THE HATCH EN3, TOTTENHALL ROAD N13, WORCESTERS AVENUE EN1 and YORKSHIRE GDNS N18.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - ALPHA ROAD N18, BERTRAM ROAD EN1, BOUNCES ROAD N9, BURLINGTON ROAD EN2, CAVENDISH ROAD N18, CHASE ROAD N14, CLIVE ROAD EN1, COLDHAM GROVE EN3, ELEVENDON ROAD N11, GORDON ROAD EN2, HARDWICKE ROAD N13, HASELBURY ROAD N18, HEDGE LANE N13, RAYNHAM AVENUE N18, SHAKESPEARE AVENUE N11, SHELDON ROAD N18, SNELLS PARK N18, SUTHERLAND ROAD N9 and TITCHFIELD ROAD EN3.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No. 2) Order 2017 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 5) Order 2017 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. A copy of the Order, which will come into operation on 23 October 2017 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Orders may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 13 September 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation