THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009Notice ID: SUT0292319
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009 A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET) VARIATION ORDER 2017 THE A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) PRESCRIBED ROUTE TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Orders under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Orders will:
1) Shorten the existing contra-f low bus lane in Ram Street to between its junction with Wandsworth High Street and a point 16 metres north of junction of the northern kerb line of Shoreham Close;
2) Amend the one-way restriction in Ram Street allowing all vehicles to proceed northbound between a point 16 metres north of junction of the northern kerb line of Shoreham Close and Armoury Way.
3. The road affected by the Orders is the A217 GLA Road - Ram Street in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Orders, a statement of Transport for London's reasons for the proposals, a map indicating the location and effect of the Orders and copies of any Orders revoked, suspended or varied by the Orders can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
*Transport for London
*The Customer Service Centre, Streets Traffic Order Team Ground Floor (RSM/PI/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Wandsworth Council Town Hall Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference RSM/ PI/STOT/TRO, GLA/2017/0445-0446, to arrive before 28th September 2017. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 7th day of September 2017 Mufu Durowoju Network Impact Management Team Manager Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON