ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -TOOTING COMMON CYCLE ROUTENotice ID: SUT0289141
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -TOOTING COMMON CYCLE ROUTE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular and pedestrian movement on the Tooting Common Cycle Route to facilitate arborlcultural maintenance works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle or pedestrian shall proceed along Tooting Common Cycle Route from its junction with Bedford Hill to the junction with Doctor Johnson Avenue.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Streetworks section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 11th September 2017 and will remain in force for up to 6 months or until the works are complete, whichever the sooner.
Dated this seventh day of September 2017 Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU Paul Martin Chief Executive