AMENDMENT TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 520) Order 2017Notice ID: SUT0283565
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL AMENDMENT TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS
AMENDMENT TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 520) Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 24th August 2017 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to amend the descriptions of waiting restrictions in Victoria Drive so as to remove ambiguities in the Order.
3. Under section 19(1) of The Local Authorities' Traffic Orders (Procedure) (England and Wales) Regulations 1996, the Council hereby makes in part the proposals as advertised on 27th April 2017 in relation to Victoria Drive.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 1st September 2017, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TMO 1621 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this thirty-first day of August 2017
The Town Hall