LABURNUM AVENUE N9, MALVERN TERRACE N9, VICTORIA ROAD N9 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0284449
LABURNUM AVENUE N9, MALVERN TERRACE N9, VICTORIA ROAD N9 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works on Laburnum Avenue N9, Malvern Terrace N9, Victoria Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Laburnum Avenue N9, Malvern Terrace N9, Victoria Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 30 August 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Laburnum Avenue N9 from 10m East of Hawthorne Way N9 to Haselbury Road N9
13 September 2017 for 2 days or until the works are completed
Hawthorne Way N9, Northern Avenue N9, Haselbury Road N9
Malvern Terrace N9 from junction with Latymer Road N9
15 September 2017 for 1 day or until the works are completed
No diversion Route
Victoria Road between Northern Avenue and Church Street N9
14 September 2107 for 8 days or until the works are completed
Northern Avenue N9, Haselbury Road N9, Church Street N9