TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS RONELEAN ROAD AND FULLERS WAY NORTH,Notice ID: MF0230161
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 -SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS RONELEAN ROAD AND FULLERS WAY NORTH,
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Ronelean Road and Fullers Way North, Surbiton, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, in order for highway improvement and associated development works, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
(a) Prohibit vehicular traffic from entering, continuing along or remaining at rest in Ronelean Road from the junction of Fullers Way North to No. 1Ronelean Road.
(b) Prohibit vehicular traffic from remaining at rest in Fullers Way North between Hook Rise North (Kingston By Pass) and No. 26 Fullers Way North.
(c) Prohibit vehicular traffic from entering or proceeding along Fullers Way North in aSouthbound direction (one way) between No. 32 Fullers Way North and Hook Rise North (Kingston Bypass).
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
(a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
(b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission of or at the direction of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles being used in connection with the works.
(c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 18th August 2017 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will last for 28 days.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. Signed diversions, via local roads, will be in place as required during any of the above restrications.
Dated 18th August 2017. MERVYN BARTLETT Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.