SEAFORD ROAD EN1 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0260902
SEAFORD ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Seaford Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Seaford Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from
i) entering or proceeding on Seaford Road EN1 at its junction with Fotheringham Road EN1 and
ii) parking, waiting, loading and unloading, for a distance of 15 metres from its junction with Fotheringham Road at the side of No. 41 Fotheringham Road and 23 metres at the side of No. 43 Fotheringham Road EN1, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Fotheringham Road EN1, Cross Road EN1, Falmer Road EN1 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on 23 August 2017 and would continue in force for 2 Days or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 9 August 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation