LYNBRIDGE GARDENS N13 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0260842
LYNBRIDGE GARDENS N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 3478
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Lynbridge Gardens N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Lynbridge Gardens N13 from Hazelwood Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 9 September 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be restricted
Lynbridge Gardens N13 from
Hazelwood Lane N13
Coming into operation
10 August 2017 for 2 days or until the works are completed and 8 September 2017 for 5 August 2017 for 2 days or until the works are completed and 8 September 2017 for 5 days or until the works are completed
no Diversion route