WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0250107
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - HILLBROOK ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 24th July 2017 made an Order to facilitate the installation of a new raised table outside Nos. 105 and 107 Hillbrook Road ("the works") they intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Hillbrook Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Hillbrook Road, between the south-eastern kerb-line of Blakenham Road and the south-western kerb-line of Brudenell Road. Access to properties will be maintained.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
4. The Order will come into effect on 28th July 2017 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months. However, it is anticipated that the works will be complete by 1st September 2017. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of July 2017 Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive