WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0250241
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES -MAGDALEN ROAD AND FIELDVIEW ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES -MAGDALEN ROAD AND FIELDVIEW
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 24th July 2017 made an Order to facilitate the Installation of new traffic calming measures In Magdalen Road, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary prohibitions of traffic in Magdalen Road and Fieldview.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in:
(i) Magdalen Road, between No. 10 and No. 263; and
(ii) Fieldview at its junction with Magdalen Road. The entire length of Magdalen Road described above will not all be closed at the same time.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
4. The Order will come into effect on 3rd August 2017 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of July 2017 Town Hall PAUL MARTIN Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive