ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0232361
Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable development works to take place on Upper Richmond Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle except authorised vehicles from stopping on Upper Richmond Road opposite Nos. 120 to 136 Upper Richmond Road. For the purpose of this Order authorised vehicles are those being used to load and unload goods in connection with the redevelopment of Nos. 85 to 91 Upper Richmond Road. The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on 1 st August 2017 and 7:00 PM on 31 st January 2019 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 13th day of July 2017 Mufti Durowqju Network Impact Management Team Manager, Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ