ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS LABURNUM GROVE, NEW MALDENNotice ID: MF0209276
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS LABURNUM GROVE, NEW MALDEN
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Laburnum Grove, New Malden in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, to repair a fault by McNicholas
Construction, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to: a) prohibit vehicular traffic from entering, proceeding or remaining
at rest in Laburnum Grove between The Crescent and Clarence Avenue.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1 above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be
indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of a constable in uniform or to any vehicles or
pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on 25 April 2017 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will take approximately 1 week.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall
be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without
interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be a signed diversion routes via The Crescent, Myrtle
Grove and Clarence Avenue and The Crescent, Mount Pleasant Road, Elm Road and Clarence Avenue.
21 April 2017.
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU