ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS REVELL ROAD, KINGSTONNotice ID: MF0204271
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS REVELL ROAD, KINGSTON
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Revell Road, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, to facilitate works on behalf of the Southern Gas Networks, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
(a) To prohibit any vehicle from entering or remaining at rest in
Revell Road, between the junctions of Kenley Road and
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1 above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be
indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the
direction, of a constable in uniform or to any vehicles or
pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 17 March 2017 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed within two months.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without
interference with execution of the said works.
5. The signed diversion route is via Kenley Road and Arundel Road.
Dated 17th March 2017. Mervyn Bartlett
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU.