ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES CONGESTION RELIEF SCHEME - TOLWORTH BROADWAY, SURBITON (TMO-P216)Notice ID: MF0204169
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES CONGESTION RELIEF SCHEME - TOLWORTH BROADWAY, SURBITON (TMO-P216)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames on 6th March 2017 made the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985:-
- The Kingston upon Thames (Parking Places) (Tolworth) (Amendment No. 5) Traffic Order 2017;
- The Kingston upon Thames (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 32) Traffic Order 2017.
2. The general effects of the Orders, which will come into force on
13th March 2017, will be to continue in force indefinitely the provisions of The Kingston upon Thames (Parking Places) (Tolworth) (No. 1) Experimental Traffic Order 2015 and The Kingston upon Thames (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (No. 2) Experimental Traffic Order 2015 which provide that;
(a)'pay & display' parking places are removed (outside Nos. 3-7 and 43-63, Tolworth Broadway);
(b) double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions replace
existing single yellow line waiting restrictions (on the north-
east side of Tolworth Broadway, from its junction with Ewell Road to a point opposite No. 102, Tolworth Broadway);
(c)"at any time" loading restrictions replace existing loading
restrictions (on the north-east side of Tolworth Broadway, from its junction with Ewell Road to a point opposite No. 102, Tolworth Broadway) with the exception of the following locations at which loading restrictions apply between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday to Saturday; outside Nos. 3-7 and outside Nos. 45-59;
(d)in parts of Tolworth Close, double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions and "at any time" loading restrictions replace existing restrictions (in the arms of Tolworth Close which run between Nos. 9 and 11 and Nos. 41 and 43, Tolworth Broadway).
3. The Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders including plans showing locations and effect are available for inspection until 17th April 2017 at;
- The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon
Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive; and
- Tolworth Community Library, 37-39 The Broadway, Tolworth, during normal opening hours.
Detailed particulars of this project are also available at www.kingston. gov.uk; search for 'TMO' (Traffic Management Orders).
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any
provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the
relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any
of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may make application for the purpose to the High Court by 17th April 2017. Dated 10th March 2017. PHILIP HOARE
Service Manager, Parking Services (Environment)