CHURCH ROAD AND HIGHDOWN, WORCESTER PARK -NO LOADING FOR GOODS VEHICLES EXCEEDING 7.5 TONNES (TMO-P242)Notice ID: MF0194561
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
CHURCH ROAD AND HIGHDOWN, WORCESTER PARK -NO LOADING FOR GOODS VEHICLES EXCEEDING 7.5 TONNES (TMO-P242)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the following Orders under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended: -
The Kingston upon Thames (Prescribed Routes) (No. *) Traffic Order 20**.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to prevent heavy goods vehicles (exceeding 7.5 tonnes) from entering parts of (i.e. adjacent to the borough boundary) Church Road and Highdown, Worcester Park by removing an existing exception which allows entry for the purpose of loading or unloading.
3. The proposed Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposal, including plans showing the location and
effect, are available for inspection until 6 weeks have elapsed from the date on which either the Order is made or the Council decides not to make the Order at:
The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon
Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive; and
Old Malden Library, Church Road, Worcester Park, during normal
Detailed particulars of this proposal are also available at all other
Council libraries and online at www.kingston.gov.uk; search for
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any objections or other representations about the proposed Order should be sent in writing (please quote TMO-P242) by 3rd February 2017 to either;
Director of Place, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or to TMO@kingston.gov.uk.
All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated: 13th January 2017.
Service Manager, Parking Services (Environment)