ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES PROPOSED DISABLED BAYS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS (TMO-KingMap0059)Notice ID: MFN0641633
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
PROPOSED DISABLED BAYS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS (TMO-KingMap0059)
The Kingston upon Thames (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 59) Order 2022 and The Kingston upon Thames (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 59) Order 2022
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames made the ABOVE Orders on 10th January 2022 under sections 6,45,46,49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders, will be to introduce a disabled persons' parking place in:-
- Albany Road, New Maiden outside No. 5;
- Cardinal Avenue, Kingston outside No. 82;
- Clifton Road, Kingston outside Nos. 66 and 68; in place of an existing permit holder parking place;
- Kestrel Close, Kingston outside Nos. 2 and 3;
- Mount Pleasant Road, New Maiden outside No. 120;
- Sanger Avenue, Chessington outside Nos. 13 and IS;
- Sanger Avenue, Chessington outside No. 59;
- Smith Street, Surbiton outside No. 32; and
- Verona Drive, Surbiton outside Nos. 160 to 170.
(Vehicles displaying a valid disabled persons' badge may wait in the above parking places without charge or time limit).
Please note that the location Gooding Close, New Maiden, outside Nos. 17 to 22 advertised on 11 November 2021 is subject to further consideration.
3. The made Order which will come into effect on 7 February 2022 and plans can be inspected:
a) online at
b) the made Order and plans can be inspected at Council libraries; and
c) copies of the made Order and plan can also be obtained by calling 020 8547 5000 (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays) or by emailing
(please quote ref. KingMap0059).
The made documents will be available until 24th February 2022.
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Order may make application for the purpose to the High Court by 24h February 2022.
Dated 13th January 2022.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport