DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS -CRESCENT ROAD, KINGSTON (TMO - KINGMAP0060)Notice ID: MFN0636295
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS - CRESCENT ROAD, KINGSTON (TMO - KINGMAP0060)
The Kingston upon Thames (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. **) Order 202* and The Kingston upon Thames (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. **) Order 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the ABOVE Orders under sections 6, 45,46,49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders, will be to in Crescent Road, Kingston
- introduce 'At Any Time' Waiting Restrictions Double Yellow Lines outside Nos. 31 to 37 in place of existing single yellow line, a permit holder parking bay and a length of shared use permit and pay and display parking bay; and
- remove a length of 'At Any Time' Waiting Restrictions Double Yellow Line opposite No. 35A where an access road is being created.
3. Copies of the proposed Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders can be inspected at Council libraries.
(a) Alternatively the proposal documents can be inspected online at
under Reference TMO - KingMap0060; and
(b) copies of the proposal documents can also be obtained by calling 020 8547 5000 (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays) or by emailing
4. Persons desiring to object to any of the proposals or make any other representations in respect of them, should send a statement in writing to that effect and in the case of an objection, stating the grounds thereof to the Council in this matter to either The Director of Communities, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or email
, quoting reference TMO - KingMap0060 by 16th December 2021.
Dated 25th November 2021.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Order should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.