LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PERMIT RESTRICTED DEVELOPMENTS THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) TRAFFIC ORDER 20**Notice ID: WAT2258846
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PERMIT RESTRICTED DEVELOPMENTS THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) TRAFFIC ORDER 20**
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above-mentioned Order under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by section 8 of and Part 1 of Schedule 5 to the Local Government Act 1985, the Parking Acts of 1986 and 1989, and the Road Traffic Act 1991.
2. The general effect of the 'Parking Places' Order would be further to amend the Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2020 so as to:-
a. omit Permit Restricted Developments within the London Borough of Harrow as set out in Schedule 1 to this notice;
b. designate Permit Restricted Developments within the London Borough of Harrow as set out in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of the relevant previous Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published on line at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or alternatively at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday.
4. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Transportation Service at email@example.com.
5. Persons desiring to object to any of the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 21-27, before the aforementioned date.
Dated 18 November 2021
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management
Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA
56A & 56B High Street, Wealdstone, HA3 7AF; 12A High Street, Pinner HA5 5PW; 117 Roxborough Road, Harrow HA1 1NT.
1, 1a, 3, 3a, 5 Bacon Lane, Edgware HA8 5AS; Flats 1 & 2, 2 Elm Park, Stanmore HA7 4BJ; 4A & 4B Elm Park, Stanmore HA7 4BJ; all dwellings at 100-102 Headstone Road, Harrow HA1 1PF; Flats 1 & 2, 76 High Street, Wealdstone HA3 7AF; 78, 80, 82, 84, 86 High Street, Wealdstone HA3 7AF; Flats 1-5, 22-24 High Street, Wealdstone HA3 7AA; 1-18 Kilby Close, Edgware HA8 5FR; 1-73 Eden House, 43-51 Lowlands Road, Harrow HA1 3AX; Flats 1-70 Taona House, Merrion Avenue, Stanmore HA7 4BS; Flats 1-96 Landsby Apartments, Merrion Avenue, Stanmore HA7 4RY; Flats 1-3, 2A Nibthwaite Road, HA1 1TA; 2 (first floor flat) and 2C (second floor flat) Nibthwaite Road, Harrow HA1 1TA; Flats 1-28, Krissh House, 180-188 Northolt Road, South Harrow HA2 OLT; Flats 1-4, 1A Palmerston Road, Harrow HA3 7HB; Flats 1-7 Moriah Court, 8 Palmerston Road, Wealdstone, Harrow HA3 7FA; Flats 1-70 Collective House, 55-57 Palmerston Road, Wealdstone HA3 7FL; Flats 71-140 Collective House, 55-57 Palmerston Road, Wealdstone HA3 7FN; Flats 141-221 Collective House, 55-57 Palmerston Road, Wealdstone HA3 7FP; 1-20 Pinnora Mews, Pinner HA5 3ZE; Flats 1-104 Byron Court, St Johns Road, Harrow HA1 2SE; Flats 1-99 Moore House, Sheepcote Road, Harrow HA1 2SN; Flats 1-12, Sheraton Lodge, 60 Wolseley Road, Harrow, HA3 5SH.