ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - THESSALY ROAD SW8Notice ID: SUT2214113
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - THESSALY ROAD SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement In Thessaly Road to facilitate drainage and resurfacing works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Thessaly Road -
- Thessaly Road will be closed along Its entire length (adjacent to 13-29 Carey Gardens to the junction with Battersea Park Road). This is including all side roads at the junctions with Ascalon Street, Corunna Road, Patmore Street, Condell Road, Carey Gardens and Deeley Road. There will be no waiting at any time, although the closure will be lifted whilst there are no works taking place.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 4 October 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 30 November 2021.
Dated this thirtieth day of September 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU