ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: MFN0621849
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames hereby gives notice that to ensure recycling collections can take place without interruption on the carriageways mentioned below it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect Tuesday 7 September 2021 and will continue to remain in force each consecutive Tuesday for a duration of 18 months.
3. When the collections are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily introduce on Tuesdays only the following restrictions - 'no waiting' and 'no loading' between 7am and 1 lam in the following roads:-
- Lenelby Road, Surbiton, on the south-east side between Nos. 67 and 73; and
- Lovelace Road, Surbiton, on the north-west side, outside Caroline Court, opposite the access road to Marlborough Gardens. This will result in a change to the permit parking bay layout.
4. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such rimes and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.
Dated: 19 August 2021