CAT HILL, CHALKMILL DRIVE, FIRS LANE and ACCESS ROAD LEADING TO CHRIST CHURCH PARISH CENTRE No. 7 THE GREEN N14 - INTRODUCTION OF 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT2161947
CAT HILL, CHALKMILL DRIVE, FIRS LANE and ACCESS ROAD LEADING TO CHRIST CHURCH PARISH CENTRE No. 7 THE GREEN N14 - INTRODUCTION OF 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Transportation, for the Cat Hill proposals telephone number 0208 132 0988 and for the other proposals telephone number 07855 76193
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Order 2021 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce "At any time'' waiting restrictions to operate in sections of the above roads.
3. A copy of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Town Library, 66 Church Street, Enfield EN2 6AX, Monday to Fridays 9am - 5pm inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time). The notice, draft order, and statement of reasons can also be inspected online at:
Copies of the notice, draft order and Statement of reasons can also be obtained by calling the above telephone number, or by emailing
or by writing to Traffic and Transportation (quoting reference TG52/1479 Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1479, by 25 August 2021
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 4 August 2021
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation