LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTONNotice ID: SUT2111846
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate investigation works within an existing telecoms site and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 14 June 2021 with works expected to take 5 nights to complete, however the Order will remain in force for 2 months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Sandy Lane North:-
? between 8pm and 6am prohibit all vehicular traffic from entering from its junction with Stafford Road and suspend one-way working between Beddington Grove and Stafford Road to make that section of road two way for access purposes; and
? introduce no waiting 'at any time' and loading restrictions -no loading 'at any time' between its junction with Stafford Road and No. 11.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via Stafford Road, Plough Lane and Sandy Lane North.
5. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
6. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport. Dated: 10 June 2021