ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - THESSALY ROAD SW8Notice ID: SUT2110401
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - THESSALY ROAD SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Thessaly Road to facilitate footway and carriageway works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall wait along Thessaly Road - there will be parking restrictions on either side of the road for the entire length of Thessaly Road (adjacent to 13-29 Carey Gardens to the junction with Battersea Park Road). There will be no waiting at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 14 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 30 November 2021.
Dated this tenth day of June 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth Interim Chief Executive