BRIDPORT ROAD N18, HASELBURY ROAD N9, LEE ROAD EN1 CHATSWORD DRIVE EN1, LONSDALE DRIVE EN2, MONTAGU ROAD N18 AND PARK ROAD ENS-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056624
BRIDPORT ROAD N18, HASELBURY ROAD N9, LEE ROAD EN1 CHATSWORD DRIVE EN1, LONSDALE DRIVE EN2, MONTAGU ROAD N18 AND PARK ROAD ENS-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to ensure public safety during the delivery and removal of polling stations, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield proposes to make the Enfield (Bridport Road N18, Haselbury Road N9, Lee Road EN1, Chatsworth Drive EN1, Lonsdale Drive EN1, Montagu Road N18 and Park Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from waiting and loading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate at any time between 28 April and 10 May 2021 and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, access would be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
_Part of Street to be Restricted_
Bridport Road N18 -the north and south sides between railway footbridge and junction with Gloucester Road N18._
Haselbury Road N9 - the east and west sides between its junctions with Northern Avenue and Central Avenue N9._
Lee Road EN1 - the north and south sides between its junctions with Woodgrange Avenue and Chatsworth Drive
Chatsworth Drive - the east and west sides between its junction with Lee Road and Haddon Close.
Lonsdale Drive - the north and south sides between a point in line with the west flank wall of No. 255c and a point in line with the east flank wall of No. 257.
Montagu Road N18 - the east side between its junction with Zambezi Drive N18 and Chad Crescent N18._
Park Road EN3 - the east side from a point in line with the southern flank wall of No.72 to a point in line with the northern kerb line of Forest Road EN3.