STATION PARADE, COCKFOSTERS ROAD EN4 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056626
STATION PARADE, COCKFOSTERS ROAD EN4 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Utility works on Station Parade, Cockfosters Road EN4, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Station Parade, Cockfosters Road EN4) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Station Parade, at its junction with the Betjamin Court and Cockfosters Road EN4, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 26 April 2021 and would continue in force for approximately 5 days or until works are completed. Access would be maintained to residents of Betjamin Court via the access road fronting No. 20 Station Parade (Taverners Lodge).
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route would be via the access fronting No.20 Station Parade (Taverners Lodge).
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation