CORNWALLIS ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2058799
CORNWALLIS ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Cornwallis Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Cornwallis Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 9 April 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Cornwallis Road N9, between its junction with Bounces Road and Bath Road, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions continue by way of this Order from 9 April 2021 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Cornwallis Road, Cornwallis Avenue, Exeter Road, Bounces Road and vice versa.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation