BRIDLEWAY NO.4 THE RIDGEWAY EN2 TO STRAYFIELD ROAD -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056613
BRIDLEWAY NO.4 THE RIDGEWAY EN2 TO STRAYFIELD ROAD -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential resurfacing works on Bridleway No.4 between The Ridgeway and Strayfield Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Bridleway No.4 The Ridgeway to Strayfield Road EN2,) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit all traffic including pedestrians and horses from entering or proceeding on Bridleway No.4 between its junction with The Ridgeway and Strayfield Road EN2, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 29 April 2021 and would continue in force for approximately 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route would be via The Ridgeway, Lavender Hill Lancaster Road, Baker Street and Clay Hill.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation