STERLING ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056602
STERLING ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Sterling Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Sterling Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from;
i) entering and proceeding, on Sterling Road between its junctions with Woodlands Road and Browning Road; and
ii) from waiting and loading "at any time" on the north and south side between its junctions with Woodlands Road and Browning Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 19 April 2021 and will continue in force for approximately 22 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via;
- Browning Road, Lancaster Road, Woodlands Road, and vice versa; or
- Browning Road, Merton Road, Woodlands Road and vice versa. Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation