WAVERLEY ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056608
WAVERLEY ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Waverely Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Waverely Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to restrict traffic from;
i) entering and proceeding between its junction with Windmill Hill and the common boundary of Nos. 8/10 Waverley Road; and
ii) waiting and loading "at any time" from its junction with Windmill Hill for approximately 60 metres, on the east and west, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 19 April 2021 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via Waverley Road, Crescent Road, Old Park Road, Windmill Hill.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation