LINDEN WAY N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056619
LINDEN WAY N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Utility works on Linden Way N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Linden Way N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Linden Way between its junctions with Charter Way and Avenue Road N14, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 26 April 2021 and would continue in force for approximately 24 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route would be via Avenue Road, Chase Side and Chelmsford Road N14.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation