CHASE COURT GARDENS EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2056607
CHASE COURT GARDENS EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Chase Court Gardens EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chase Court Gardens EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic on from;
i) entering and proceeding, on Chase Court Gardens between its junctions with Chase Green Avenue and Windmill Hill; and
ii) waiting and loading "at any time" between its junctions with Chase Green Avenue and Windmill Hill on the east and west sides, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 19 April 2021 and will continue in force for 15 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via;
- Chase Green Avenue - Chase Side EN2 - Windmill Hill and vice versa or
- Windmill Hill - Bycullah Road - Chase Green Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 14 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation