FALCON ROAD EN3 - DOCTORS PARKING PLACENotice ID: WAT2031529
FALCON ROAD EN3 - DOCTORS PARKING PLACE
to operate between 8am and 8pm on Mondays to Saturdays and between 9am and 6pm on Sundays.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 132 1500.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make:-
(a) the Enfield (Doctor Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2021; under sections 45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to -
(a) introduce a doctors parking place on the west side of Falcon Road EN2 which would operate between 8am and 8pm on Mondays to Saturdays and between 9am and 6pm on Sundays. The capacity of the parking place would be for 5 vehicles. The charge for the issue of the permit in respect of the use of the parking place, during the specified hours, would be the same as those applying in similar parking places at other locations throughout the Borough.
3. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the notice, statement of reasons and plan cannot currently be inspected at the Civic Centre. However, in line with guidance from the Department for Transport, the following alternative arrangements have been made:
a) The Notice, statement of reasons and plan can be inspected online at:
b) Copies of the Notice and plan can also be obtained by calling the above telephone number, or by emailing
. uk or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG52/1472), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1472, by 7 April 2021
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 17 March 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation