MERIDIAN WAY EN3, N9 AND N18 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2010666
MERIDIAN WAY EN3, N9 AND N18 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential street lighting works on Meridian Way EN3, N9, N18 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Meridian Way EN3, N9, N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Meridian Way EN3, N9 and N18, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by traffic signs, as detailed in the schedule below.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates and times as specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 24 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE