FARMLEIGH N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1996400
FARMLEIGH N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Farmleigh N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to have made the Enfield (Farmleigh N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Farmleigh at its junction with Old Farm Avenue, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 16 February 2021 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Old Farm Avenue, Orchard Avenue, Avenue Road or Old Farm Avenue, Nursery Road, Avenue Road.
Dated 10 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation