OAKWOOD VIEW AND OAKWOOD PARADE N14-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1990006
OAKWOOD VIEW AND OAKWOOD PARADE N14-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 1565
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on Oakwood View N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Oakwood View and Oakwood Parade N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 3 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below: