ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PONTON ROAD SW8Notice ID: SUT1985704
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PONTON ROAD SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Ponton Road to facilitate the installation of a new district heating network.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Ponton Road outside numbers 2-78.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
12 February 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-eighth day of January 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU