ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE NORTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT1971561
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE NORTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow underground structure works to take place at the A3 Hook Rise North.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping in the parking bays outside Nos.18-20 and 22-24 Hook Rise North.
The Order will be effective from 10:00 AM 16* January 2021 until 4:00 PM 17* January 2021 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 14* day of January 2021
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ