CHELMSFORD ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1969015
CHELMSFORD ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Chelmsford Road N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Chelmsford Road N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Chelmsford Road N14 at its junctions with Linden Way and Chase Road N14, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 January 2021 and would continue in force for 10 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be Chase Road N14, Charter Road, Linden Way and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 13 January 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation