ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI1961659
1 WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -OLD DEVONSHIRE ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Old Devonshire Road to facilitate the installation of gas services.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place,
no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Old Devonshire Road at the junction with A24/Balham High Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 11 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirty-first day of December 2020. Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive